What is Recover?
Designed specifically to assist State & Local Government with the disaster & recovery process, Recover enables you to record and store information on damaged assets and restoration works. This information can then be used to validate compensation under the Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA).
Whether damage resulting from Floods, Storms, Bushfires, Cyclones & other natural disaster events, Recover accurately records location details, images, GPS location and damage estimates ensuring your council is able to satisfactorily prove the full extent of deterioration or loss of Council assets.
Why use Recover?
Recover enables inspectors to collect all damage site information at the site using mobile technology and once sychronised, is stored and accessible in all other Recover databases. Using Recover provides a rapid systematic approach to collate, report and manage the entire event. Other key benefits include:
- Quick installation, easy setup with minimal staff training required
- Estimate the cost of each damage using the damage estimation tool
- Visual representation of damage sites using Google Maps and GIS Chainage Point Data
- Centralised and secure repository for all event data including multiple images for each damage site
- Cost effective (saving hours of office data entry)
- Output to standard forms for application of recovery funding
What are some of the features of the Recover software?
- Works with web and android smartphones and tablets
- User definable reporting with both simple and complex querying
- Electronic document and image embedment in database
- Images stamped with date / time and coordinates
- Simple integration with MS Excel® and MS Word®
- Automated version updates
- Pay Per Event Fee Structure
- Allows integration with other corporate systems
- Help Desk and on-site support from Asset Edge Representatives
- Report damage locations using Google® maps (street /satellite views)
- Microsoft .NET® application with SQL Server Database
Recover simplifies disaster management
Recover uses the GPS coordinates combined with chainage data to quickly identify your location details. In addition, the damage model has been designed to capture multiple quantity measurements specific to each damage type.
Other Asset Edge Products
The Reflect software developed by Asset Edge is the leading inspection and maintenance management software utilised by local and state governments in Australia. Reflect is a user friendly and ...
The Vigil software developed by Asset Edge is designed for State Government Road Authorities to perform Contractor Surveillance. In most Australian States work is carried out on classified Road...
Nemus is the newest Smartphone/Web solution developed by Asset Edge to manage your council’s tree register and assist field officers with tree inspections and reporting. Trees under the control of ...
Signum is the latest Andriod/Web mobile solution developed by Asset Edge. It is the result of frequent requests from local government organisations in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland to ea...