What is Signum?
Signum is most suitable for:
- Road closures (changeable / temporary signs)
- Temporary speed zone signage
- Traffic hazards and other warning signs
- Signs for remote supervision
- Changeable notice boards (Fire, Police etc)
- Detours and changed traffic conditions
- Portable traffic lights and message boards
How much does a Signum Licence Cost?
A Signum licence will cost $2800 (excl GST) per annum for an organisation. This price includes version upgrades during the year and allows for an unlimited number of Android devices to have the Signum software installed , plus access to the web based viewer.
How does a Signum work?
Information about the signage, along with a photo and GPS coordinates are captured on a smartphone in seconds.
The data is then sent back to the office or depot where the details can be viewed from a desktop computer.
What hardware will run Signum?
Signum will run on almost any Android smartphone or tablet. It uses the internal GPS to the record the position, date and time of when the sign was either placed, checked or picked up. All signage can be easily viewed on a desktop through the Signum Web application.
Why use Signum?
Signum provides the following benefits:
- Greater legal defence
- Paperless system
- Efficient deployment and collection of signs
- Sign inventory and order management
- Quickly locate signs on your road network